I'm curious to know how you made out on this, Bob.

On 07/29/2013 09:21 AM, Robert A Wooldridge wrote:
I am having trouble with my qmail/vpopmail systems.  The default
dot-qmail file contains:
| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

What's this file's name specifically? It should be:
/home/vpopmail/domains/<domain>/.qmail-default

But mail does not get delivered.  It just disappears.  When I look in
the qmail-smtpd log the smtp session appears correctly.  When I look in
the qmail-send log, it notes a successfully delivery.  But nothing is in
the user's Maildir/new or Maildir/cur.

When I create an explicit dot-qmail file for the user such as:
/home/vpopmail/domains/test.domain.com/some.user/Maildir/

This works correctly.  But that means I have to creat dot-qmail files
for each and every user.

Can someone suggest a solution or a reason why the default dot-qmail
file does not work?  Or a way to troubleshoot vdelivermail?

Check permissions?

Thanks!

--
Bob W.