Hi everyone,

I just want to add a comment here. If you want to use it globally for the
domain then I use the .qmail-default otherwise single user is .qmail-username.

Just my 2 cents.
--
Remo Mattei

November 26, 2013 at 7:57:29, Eric Shubert (e...@shubes.net) ha scritto:

I'm curious to know how you made out on this, Bob.

On 07/29/2013 09:21 AM, Robert A Wooldridge wrote:
> I am having trouble with my qmail/vpopmail systems. The default
> dot-qmail file contains:
> | /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

What's this file's name specifically? It should be:
/home/vpopmail/domains/<domain>/.qmail-default

> But mail does not get delivered. It just disappears. When I look in
> the qmail-smtpd log the smtp session appears correctly. When I look in
> the qmail-send log, it notes a successfully delivery. But nothing is in
> the user's Maildir/new or Maildir/cur.
>
> When I create an explicit dot-qmail file for the user such as:
> /home/vpopmail/domains/test.domain.com/some.user/Maildir/
>
> This works correctly. But that means I have to creat dot-qmail files
> for each and every user.
>
> Can someone suggest a solution or a reason why the default dot-qmail
> file does not work? Or a way to troubleshoot vdelivermail?

Check permissions?

--
-Eric 'shubes'

!DSPAM:5294c51b34261786968100!