Hi,
yes all is correct:

the only libvpopmail.a found are:

/usr/src/vpopmail-5.4.33/libvpopmail.a
/home/vpopmail/lib/libvpopmail.a

and are identical files.

I think the issue can reside in the way the configure script make the check of
vauth_getpw in the libvpopmail or depending on some configure option i used.
I tried to dig a little bit in the sources but was not able to understand so
much. I’m not so skilled coder.
Thank you if you have any other suggestion.
Eventually i can give you access to the system of you need it. I really need to
compile it otherwise the server will never start.
Thank you
Bye
Marcello

!DSPAM:52ab4e9d34261008010253!