Hi,
Thank you.

I tried in vpopmail-5.4.33 dir:

make distclean
autoreconf
automake
autoconf

./configure --enable-tcpserver-file=/home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp  \
--disable-roaming-users \
--enable-onchange-script \
--enable-auth-module=mysql \
--enable-logging=p \
--disable-mysql-limits \
--enable-valias \
--disable-clear-passwd \
--enable-sql-logging \
--enable-auth-logging \
--enable-qmail-newu=/var/qmail/bin/qmail-newu \
--enable-qmail-inject=/var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject \
--enable-qmail-newmrh=/var/qmail/bin/qmail-newmrh

make
make install-strip
ldconfig

All compiled fine and installed.
When compile vusaged i get the same error both with or without the export
LDFLAGS='-ldl’ command.
Other hints?
Thank you
Bye