De : Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net]
Envoyé : jeudi 24 avril 2014 19:46
À : vchkpw@inter7.com
Objet : [vchkpw] Re: !!! CHECK SENDER !!![vchkpw] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Rrdirection
problem

That could very well be, Tom.

Stéphane, I believe the odd behavior is due to qmail's 'extension'
feature, which comes into play with accounts that contain a '-', and the
portion before the dash matches another account or forward. You could avoid
this 'collision' (or 'conflict' or 'commonality') by choosing different address
names, such as 'ssiad_secretariat@' or 'ssiad.secretariat@' or
'secretariat-ssiad@' (providing there is no account or forward called
'secretariat@' in this last case).

Email extensions are a handy feature for some users, but admins need to be
careful when using a '-' in account names.

--
-Eric 'shubes'

On 04/24/2014 09:43 AM, Tom Collins wrote:
> This sounds like a possible bug (or perhaps a configuration issue) in
> vdelivermail.
>
> With MySQL aliases, vdelivermail handles delivery.  It's finding the ssiad
> forward first and delivering the message there (since "-secretariat" is an
> extension to that mailbox).
>
> By deleting the alias record stored in MySQL and replacing it with a
> dot-qmail file (.qmail-ssiad), you're allowing Qmail to handle its delivery
> before the message is handed off to vdelivermail.
>
> It's been a long time since I've worked with the vpopmail source code, but I
> imagine you'll find logic in vdelivermail that has it checking for aliases
> before mailboxes, and it's iterating through all possible base/extension
> pairs (foo-bar-baz, then foo-bar, then foo).
>
> -Tom
>

> On Apr 24, 2014, at 12:50 AM, Stéphane SALETTES wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> You don't understand my problem, maybe because my english is bad :(
>>
>> ssiad-secretar...@piemont.fr is a standalone account no foward
>>
>> spa...@piemont.fr is a standalone account no foward
>>
>> and ss...@piemont.fr is just a foward to spa...@piemont.fr
>>
>> but if i send a message to ssiad-secretar...@piemont.fr   nothing in is
>> mailbox but the message is in the box of spa...@piemont.fr
>>
>> the work arraound that i find is delete the foward on qmailadmin
>> (mysql) (ss...@piemont.fr ->  spa...@piemont.fr) and create a file
>>
>> .qmail-ssiad
>> &spa...@piemont.fr
>>

>> Hope you understand me this time sorry :)
>>
>> Thank
>>

>> Cordialement
>>
>> --------------------------------------
>> Stephane Salettes
>>

>> ABAC Informatique
>> 1 Bis Ave Pech Loubat
>> ZI La Coupe
>> 11100 Narbonne
>>
>> Tél: 33 (0)4 68 41 73 00
>> FAX : 33 (0)4 6841 73 02
>> GSM: 33 (0)6 85 36 67 28
>>
>> http://www.abac-info.com

need to address more than 4GB of RAM you really don't get any benefit from a
64bit VM.

Proxmox dev's seem to agree with me.
http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/FAQ

Also, the disks should be of type virtio and not IDE. Performance under IDE
sucks big time.

>> lspawn read users/cdb, we can shorten the delivery here, answer 2
>> local read .qmail-files in domain directory, we can shorten too here,
>> answer 1
>>
>> answer 1, according vpopmail is in /home/vpopmail create a file
>> .qmail-ssiad-secretariat in /home/vpopmail/domains/piemont.fr
>> 0600 vpopmail:vchkpw
>> write in
>> &spa...@piemont.fr
>> /home/vpopmail/domains/piemont.fr/ssiad-secretariat/Maildir/
>> if you want to change the headers for spasad or
>> /home/vpopmail/domains/piemont.fr/spasad/Maildir/
>> /home/vpopmail/domains/piemont.fr/ssiad-secretariat/Maildir/
>> for straight copy
>>
>> answer 2
>> according to Eric explanation
>> we have a .qmail in
>> /home/vpopmail/domains/piemont.fr/ssiad-secretariat/
>> containing
>> &spa...@piemont.fr
>> /home/vpopmail/domains/piemont.fr/ssiad-secretariat/Maildir/
>> we need local to read this .qmail file so lspawn have to point to the
>> correct directory before local handle delivery
>>
>> edit /var/qmail/users/assign
>> add the line (check if 89:89 are uid gid of vpopmail:vchkpw)
>> =piemont.fr-ssiad-secretariat:piemont.fr:89:89:/home/vpopmail/domains/piemont.fr/ssiad-secretariat:::
>> before the piemont.fr virtual domain line and run
>> /var/qmail/bin/qmail-newu to rebuild /var/qmail/users/cdb
>>
>> answer 3
>> a forward account instead of a simple forward delete ssiad forward
>> create ssiad account apply Eric solution without saving a copy ssiad
>> will be master for ssiad-everything but secretariat
>>
>> xaf

!DSPAM:535a301834261310398816!