The format was an export from Quicktime Pro from a regular .mov to MPEG-4...
now to be
fair, there was no audio track, but I'd think it might take mpeg4 since AAC
seemed to fail.

There are two other videos that I posted at the same time (like nearly 36 hours
ago) that
are stuck on 'processing...' Audioblog.com it ain't. ;-) /shameless and snide
plug

In a few tries, sometimes the server timed out with I'd say about 3 different
styles/error
types. Weird indeed. I'll be going through all the formats since the MySpace
Video stuff is
important to some things I'm doing on MySpace and elsewhere.

ER

Feel free to add me: myspace.com/ericrice
ericrice.com :: audioblog.com (new name sooooon!)