Yes.  Know them well, do occasional work for them,  and am deeply connected
personally.

And I have had good experiences working with their support team whenever I
have issues. And, to address the original question, am not aware of any
issues since the first syndication, misstep.

humbly,
Halcyon
pinkbroadcasting.com
friend of Veoh.com