Oh my... Now I understand the hub-bub.
Yes, there were 100 comments calling Josh those terms, not that the
people leaving them were F&H's. That's not what I meant at all.

After rereading my message with a different spin, it certainly looks
like I'm describing the people leaving the messages.

I'll just go back to vlogging...
Mike

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Markus Sandy"