We're up to a high bid of $177, and there are numerous people watching
it.  There are only 2 days left for the Grand Opening Wreck and
Salvage Sponsoship Auction.  Be sure to visit, and place a bid.

http://www.wreckandsalvage.com/auction

We are Erik Nelson, Adam Quirk, Milt Sherwood, Aaron Valdez, and Chris
Weagel.

Formerly known as The PAN (now in stasis), we have now banded together
to produce this bi-weekly (Mon & Thurs) show featuring all sorts of
video anomalies.

If you miss this opportunity, it will most likely not be your last
chance.  We really appreciate all of the support. Thanks.