Get yer ya-ya`s out.  Clock is tickin away.  It`s already more than we hoped
for, but not enough to fund out demolition derby car  and accompanying
documentary vlog series (dead serious).

Please, for the love of God, Bog, Dog, whomever:
http:wreckandsalvage.com/auction

PS: I`m on a Spanish language keyboard so here´s some extra characters
Ñ¿¡+*]}{´ºª

Much love and respect and thanks to all who care and want us to succeed.
It`s a fucking awesome feeling, and I can´t tell you all how much it  means
to us.  Nelson and I were hoping for $5.00.

Word life,
Adam Quirk
wreckandsalvage.com
551-208-4644

pss. I´m out of town for the NYC get together, of course.   BUT, I just read
something about v'con in NYC.  I vote for that.

--
Adam Quirk
Wreck & Salvage