Doesn't it come down to whether anyone is willing to take
responsibility for organising it all in the time available, now that
it's almost March?

Logistically, surely it makes sense to do it in a place where
everything's all set up and ready to go?  ie BarcampUSA?  I know I've
already said this, and I don't think I can even come...

BUT - it would be interesting to see how many indoor spaces there are
at BCUSA, and how possible it would be to have a separate vlogging
'center' - rather than just having to fight to book slots on the main
stages, then getting bumped... It could end up quite fragmented.

Erecting a big videoblogging marquee tent from a local supplier might
be a good use of some of the funds from 06.  Then kit it out with
seats, tables, screens, projectors, terminals.  And karaoke.  And
donuts.

So I don't know if it *would* be possible to leave it as Gena
suggested and sneak into BCUSA later if it's decided not to do a
separate Vloggercon - there would still be some booking and
organising to do, even on a smaller scale.  But who would do it?