Carter (I think) said:

> But if I want to have conversations using video content as the
> starting point, I wouldn't think of YouTube.

Help me out here - why is it an either/or thing with using Youtube for
conversations? I'm not getting that. Because Youtube works basically the
same as any other video hosting service - you can still embed your youtube
videos on your real blog, and basically ignore the youtube part of it. You
still get your videoblog's rss feed, and you still get your videoblog's
comments...

Other than the video ownership thing and downloading, what's the diff?

david

So you can still do rss

--
David King