Although, I think technorati tagging has improved since last year. At least,
I know it was used successfully at a conference last fall (Internet
Librarian 2006), which involved enough tagging of blogs, photos, and such
that the tag made the top of technorati and flickr's most popular lists.

So just the normal tagging might work fine.

david

On 08 Mar 2007 10:50:43 -0800, sull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   could also use the blip upload api instead of sharing blip account
> credentials.
> btw.
>

> On 3/8/07, sull <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <sulleleven%40gmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> > blip to the rescue?
> >
> > inside out.
> >
> > create a new account on blip for videobloggingweek2007.
> > share the account with vloggers who have agreed to participate.
> > share the feed.
> > done.
> >
> > yes, trust is involved.
> >
> > sull
> >
> > On 3/8/07, Josh Leo <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <joshleo%40gmail.com>> wrote:
> > >
> > > Steve Garfield and I were just discussing the best way to track the
> > > videos
> > > produced for videoblogging week 2007.
> > >
> > > Last year the problem with technorati was that it took forever for the
> > > posts
> > > to actually go through their system and be collected.
> > >
> > > adding tags is the logical idea but we need the tagging system to grab
> > > the
> > > media, repackage it into a feed and make sure that it is up to date at
> > > least
> > > to the hour.
> > >
> > > any other ideas?
> > > any services/sites already do this?
> > >
> > > we could have a wiki and have people add their posts there, but i
> doubt
> > > everyone would do it and it would be nice to get an RSS feed out of it
> > > all.
> > >
> > > any developers wanna new project?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Josh Leo