> So I guess your auction was just too _Web-centric____&____Easier for
buyers___ to remain on ebay.

> What is the latest at your end?

Cable Networks Get Glimpse of EBay TV-Ad Auction
Media Sellers Complained They Were Left Out of Process

By Jon Lafayette
http://adage.com/mediaworks/article?article_id=115463
Published: March 09, 2007
NEW YORK (AdAge.com) <snip>
Easier for buyers
The system being designed by eBay, which is working with a group of
marketers and media buyers, is structured to supplement traditional
ad-buying regimens, including the upfront system. The auction plan is
intended to make it easier for buyers to efficiently locate
opportunities and execute buys in an expanding landscape of media
choices.

Some networks are concerned about losing control of their ad inventory
in an auction system and that commercials would become a tradable
commodity, ultimately forcing lower prices. <snip>

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Adam Quirk, Wreck & Salvage"