FedEx???
YUK!
SpinXpress it instead.
Collaborate, share the "work load" -- create a team of people in
different places to _together_ make one video a day -- and use
SpinXpress to share the source media and ideas via a wiki.

Who has time for FedEx, and why spend HaveMoneyWillVlog money on
something that is free instead????

Go get spinxpress if you don't have it already.
http;//spinxpress.som

(from Austin)
- Jen

Jen Simmons