I find it interesting that you saw the punches and kicks as violent,
but not "giving the finger".

I think the whole thing is indicative of how so many people these days
feel absolutely nothing at all, yet attempt to act as if they do feel
something.  There's a lot of weird behavior in videos that has no
connection to anything at all.  I'm talking about grown-ups.  These
were just kids hamming it up for the camera, and you kind of expect
them to "do anything" when it's their turn to 'perform'.

It's always interesting to get other people's perspectives on
things..... like how some people think squirrels are food.

--
Bill C.
http://ReelSolid.TV