Thats great news to hear John, the more formats get properly supported
on mobile devices the better, and it sounds like you are taking a good
approach in future which will keep things simple for those doing the
encoding.

To answer Daryl's question, what a lot of people do is encode their
video to a mov, mp4 or wmv, and then upload it to a service that
converts their video automatically to flash. So then they have 2
versions of the video available, flash and something else, which is a
farily good balance for most. But of course there are plenty of videos
that are flash only, and plenty that are in multiple formats, so there
is not quite a 'golden rule' on this yet, dunno if there ever will be.

If when you talk about navigation buttons, you mean like the timeline,
play, pause controls for the video, these are taken care of for you if
you use a service like blip.tv to make & host the flash video. If you
are making and hosting the .flv videos yourself, people normally put a
.swf player file on their server and that loads the relevant .flv and
handles the controls. I could of got some of this detail wrong though,
 not used flash myself for a few years.

Cheers

Steve Elbows