Cool.  You need to make really clear on your upload page which file
types you accept - you say mpg - presumably mp4?  It's my experience
that your competitors take all sorts of files.  Also, if people only
have a mov or wmv or avi file to upload to you and you're only
accepting mp4 and flv, you need to tell them how to get them
converted to your files, with a clearly linked help section.  There
are many ways to do this - I guess you need to work out which route
to recommend to your users.
Best,

Rupert
http://www.fatgirlinohio.org
http://www.crowdabout.us/fatgirlinohio/myshow/

On 22 Mar 2007, at 15:25, amumuaam wrote:

Hi Rupert

 > Do you have file type restrictions or server problems?

File type restrictions. Try it with mpg/flv files. But I'm not
satisfied with this issue, so there will be some updates in the near
future.

 > Could you make an "Uploading" message which was more reassuring that
 > something is actually happening.

I'll put in a request for that.

Regards, Amu