I took the original quicktime movie i had, and stripped out the sound track
using "Sound
Studio, a nice cheap sound editing program.

Then I imported the seperate sound track into flash and exported it is a
QuickTime Video.

That worked. The quicktime now has he audio.

With the sound track, a one minute movie 133 megs.
I am using 16 bit color
44 khz 16 bit sterio.
It is a 640 wide so it can be used with apple tv.

Is this a little large?

What quality should I use on sound track?
What quality should I use on quicktime movie?
How small should this file size be?

thanks in advance.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>