DC would be pretty cool. Maybe invite some political types, open up the
internet and show them some of the “tubes” that make the new fangled thing work.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

-----Original Message-----
From: "schlomo rabinowitz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:15:17
To:videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Re: Vloggercon 2007

On 4/25/07, Rupert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]: <mailto:rupert%40fatgirlinohio.org>
o.org> wrote:

 > Well, Waiting for Schlomo killed this thread faster than you can say
 > 'Beckett'.

 Doh! Didn't see that I was supposed to chime in!

 I really want to throw it in DC. There is a thriving community there, it
 still on the East Coast for the world travellers, I want to highlight
 videoblogging as a Personal and Political Act as a loose theme...And woudnt
 it be cool to do it around one of the primaries?

 Thats where my head is at at the moment.

 Schlomo

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: