hey people,

i'm not too vocal in this group but i do read as many posts as i'm able
and have gleaned much tech-knowledge from this group that i've been
incorporating into the education program at the public access station in
brooklyn, ny where i work (http://bcat.tv/bcat/default.asp).

i also participated in the recent videoblogging week, vlogging
here,http://seelosurbanista.blogspot.com/
i'm trying to post more often and was able to get one clip since vlbog
week up about the graffiti research lab's demo of laser taggin' at pratt.

you are an inspiring group and i hope to meet many of you during the
upcoming vloggercon. as a new yorker, i'm leaning to my hometown but given
the impact this technology has had on the political process (check here
for how van jones put it during the past national conference for media
reform in memphis, http://youtube.com/watch?v=n2z6nOOO-2Y) and my media
activist roots thrill to the idea of resistance on the streets of dc (and
what's vlogging but defiance in the face of corporatized comunication) i'm
putting my vote for ***DC***

getting off his soapbox & thankful for the franchise :)

paz,
carlos

> I like the East Coast too.! Anything with an Amtrak station and I guess
that includes Montreal!
>   John
>   www.jchtv.com
>
> missbhavens1969 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           One would think that I'd vote for NYC for reasons of
convenience
> (and
> also because I guess New York is, I don't know, sort of cool if you're
into that sort of thing) but I think I'll have to say DC because it's
still reasonably easy to get to from all over, it's a nifty city and it
simply HAS to be cheaper...