OK, everyone I hate to throw a monkey wrench in everything but I feel
like this city should be discussed....Bat Cave, NC.  I mean c'mon we
HAVE to have it there!  VoggerCon 07 in the Bat Cave!

honable mentions for cities should be
Bagdad, KY
Intercourse, PA
Lizard Lick, NC
Blue Ball, PA

These are all real cities, can you believe that?!?!!  ;-)

Heath
http://batmangeek.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Rupert Howe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>