Just to finish my waffle, I hadnt noticed that podtech have sectioned
things more clearly than when I last looked, so yours and other's
envirogreensustain vids are in a 'clean tech' section. But I dont get
a sense of there being a community of viewers at podtech, due to lack
of comments or other features that would enable such things (or I just
cant find them).

Still this particular example illustrates in my mind how much
different shows being chucked together can create a strange
impression. My initial reaction to podtechs green stuff has always
been some internal revulsion and cynicism about greenwashing, due to
the number of pictures of cars I am presented with. Well it seems that
this is down to just one of the four shows that make up their 'clean
tech' channel/whatever, yet it dominates the cover that I shoudlnt be
judging the book by, but do.

Anyway I was just using that as an example of the effects of themed
shows being put together in some way, Im not trying to drag you into a
discussion about that stuff in particular unless you want one of course ;)

Cheers

Steve Elbows

http://ryanishungry.com/2007/04/22/wendy-tremayne-and-mikey-sklar-green-pioneers/