If you are curious about the video in question that Bill refers too,
you can see his true thoughts about the video here
http://tinyurl.com/38eg4l

It's a part of my trip to St. Louis to meet Bill

And sure I will add my vids to youtube, but I don't expect much
feedback, I will just upload my Mp4 files, those usueally look pretty
good transcoded

Heath
http://batmangeek.com
http://aroundcincinnati.net