Yep, and they wonder why we "Question Authority." Always good to have
confirmation of the antics of some cops operating under the "color of
authority".

I hope Officer Williams has a full and complete explanation for their
parents. One that will hold up in court or under a police review board.

The power of video is amazing. One of these days one of us has got to
make an instructional video for the teen whippers on how to be safe
around cops with and w/o a video camera.

And maybe a bonus PSA video on how to behave around police officers.
Running from a high strung person who has permission to shoot you,
generally not a good thing.

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
http://pcclibtech.blogspot.com