Beware though that the US court system do not agree with the dog essay.
Adam did not write most of those songs and thus you will also need to
secure permission from the composer (or pay ASCAP fees or whatever the
procedure is for the kind of work you want to make).

Longer reply coming in a day or two when I've had time & energy to wade
through the rhetoric analogies in that essay.

- Andreas