I suspect that, in real life, you'll have to turn that question around: how
much is someone else willing to pay for you to videoblog what you love? And
that, in turn, depends very much on what it is you love to videoblog and how
interesting that is to others.

Yes, my job is mostly about marketing (and always has been, though I mean
marketing in a far wider sense than most people). As it happens, I love
hearing people's stories, and if I can hear them on video and share them, so
much the better. That can include stories that also have a marketing purpose
such as showing why a particular person loves to work for Sun Microsystems.
It's about Sun, but it's also about the person, and that fascinates me. So
we're all happy.

--
best regards,
Deirdré Straughan