Hello all,

I'm working on a personal video blogger documentary project, and I need your
help.  I'm looking for short, captivating clips of personal vloggers that
have grabbed your attention.

They need to be short, because I'm editing a bunch of them together into a
3-minute trailer.  I'm thinking 5-10 seconds each.  I'd like to get about 20
of them and tie them all together.

Bonus points if they are talking about vlogging in the clip.

I'd be very grateful for any links you could come up with.

Thanks.

(P.S. For this project we're defining "personal vlogger" as someone who
talks to the camera or uses voice-over to narrate personal accounts,
although generally I think that term includes many more styles.)

--
Adam Quirk
Wreck & Salvage