I immediately think of the vlog yin and yang videos that verdi did 2
years ago (one was the naked video).

it's a great project idea - and would be brilliant if people could
post the links here and also have a section on the
videoblogginggroup.pbwiki.com or vlogumentary.pbwiki.com with links
to vlogs where people are talking about what they think about vlogging.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv/
http://feeds.feedburner.com/twittervlog/