From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of David Howell
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 10:29 AM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: to buy a macbook pro or not?

I just bought the new MacBook Pro (15.4", 2.4GHz) and Final Cut Pro 2.

To say that I love it would be an understatement. I dont have any
issues in FCP where I would say that the machine is lacking in any way.

If you want mobility and power, go for it.

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Verdi"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you want to use Final Cut Pro and want to be mobile than a
MacBook Pro is
> certainly the way to go. I have the first version - 15.4", 2GHz -
and I love
> it. I've been using nothing but Apple laptops for editing since the
G3 Pismo