Damn, I was hoping for more reasons to get the cheaper one :)

--
-Devlon

-----Original Message-----
From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Michael Verdi
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 11:13 AM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Re: to buy a macbook pro or not?

The 15" is not too much heavier than the 13" MacBook and on the plus side -
must haves are - better video card, can hold more ram, higher resolution
screen and matte screen option.
Also I'm not certain but I heard some new features of Final Cut Studio may
not run on the MacBook's video card.

- Verdi

On 7/12/07, Devlon Duthie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   What about the wieght difference between the pro and non? Worth it?
>
> I'm sick of lugging my wide-screen Vaio
> ...the small macbook looks tasty.
>
> --
> -Devlon
>
> http://devlonduthie.com | http://mefeedia.com | http://node-64.com/blog
> MSN: du.th.ied
> AIM: devlond

<videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>[mailto: