Heath,
Didn't you get the memo?

Profit is more important than people.

The internet is a tool that delivers profit, and we can't have people
expropriating that profit to do something as stupid as 'connect' with
another person. Every megabyte that goes towards connecting people is
one that steals someone's profit. Keen is right on top of the issue
from a market standpoint. This is the rationale for the destruction
of Net Neutrality.

People simply have no right 'connecting' with each other. The Tubes
are a tool for profit and giving up bandwidth so people can 'connect'
is bad for business. We are consumers of media, nothing more.
Guaranteeing access and rights is not something that is done for
consumers. Those things are reserved for people that matter - a
citizen, for instance.

Personally, I think people are more important than profit and shills
like Keen should go fuck themselves.

A shill's a shill and there are far more of them than there are of
us. They have nearly unlimited resources and are virtually
unchallenged in the corporate media.

I wish there were more people in the vlog/blogosphere who understood
this and were vocal because we're going to get run right off the
tubes by petty little men like Keen and their Corporate Sponsors.

Aldon, great review! Thank you. I never thought of an amazon review
as a soapbox like that. I'm going to have to think about that in the
future. Some well thought out words could really put out a good
message and not violate the concept of a review.

Cheers,
Ron Watson
http://k9disc.blip.tv
http://k9disc.com