Hi Folks...thought I'd chime in here.

The Vloggies were a great thing, and I hope that they continue.  I was
proud to be a part of them, and Irina and Podtech worked very hard on
this project.  The team at Podtech put time and resources into it, and
I don't know if their investment was ever really appreciated.  It's as
if a good deed never goes unpunished.

Sure, there may have been organizational problems, seems to have been
problems getting enough statuettes, but the idea to recognize the
great work being done online is admirable.

And it is ok with me if Podtech owns the trademark. It's their show,
and award.  That doesn't take the value of it away. There are many
award shows that are owned by production companies...a few off the top
of my head, the World Music Awards, the American Music Awards (Dick
Clark Productions).  The Emmies are trademarked by the Academy of
Television Arts and Sciences, as the Oscars are owned by the Motion
Picture Academy.  And trademarked.

It was a real pleasure to work with Irina last year co-hosting the
event, and with John Furrier and the rest of the team at Podtech.
They created something really beautiful, and I would hate to see it go
away.

And if you want to engage my professional services, please contact me
at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Kent Nichols"