No offense, but our Vloggy has meant a lot to us.  In fact, it's the only
positive regard we ever got from Freetime.  It's also the only time that
project ever got linked by anyone else's blogs.  If we hadn't had that
modicum of success in getting even the most rudimentary audience, I
probably wouldn't have had the energy to go forward with Greentime.

When you've already "made it", awards are pretty pointless.  When you're
desperately trying to make a name for yourself, every bit of positive
attention counts.

--
Rhett.
http://www.weatherlight.com/freetime