--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Enric" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't understand the rationale for the extent of the attack on
> PodTech.  While they've made mistakes, bumbled and are somewhat
> inept.  For some to wish that a company that's funding videobloggers
> being able to do their work should fail doesn't make sense to me.
>
>   -- Enric

Well I think that's the problem.

They seemed like they were on the vanguard of understanding small
content and producers, but when push came to shove they weren't.

I don't want them to fail.  I want them to live up to the promises
they made (both exlicit and implicit), and the way they've been
handling themselves it's been a disappointment.

I think part of the reason why they are failing is that they've had a
big company mindset.  If they just returned to their roots and focused
on the needs of producers (selling ads, making money) and away from
being a technology company (making yet another flash player, owning
"Vloggies"), they might get themselves out of this mess.

John and Robert are my friends, and it pains me to see friends make
bad decisions.  I just hope that they get on the right track soon.

-K, askaninja.com