I agree with Kent. I've met Robert and enjoyed our conversation
together. I've never met John - it sounds like he wants to do the
right thing, though. There are certainly a lot worse "video network"
companies out there.

I wish a lot more emphasis was placed on the "discovery" process so
that more people would be sent the video producers way. As Google has
proven, there is still a lot of money to be made on sending eyeballs
to other people's sites.

To that point, we have seen a 500% traffic growth this year and our #1
clicked on links are our "outgoing" links to producer's websites. Of
course, we haven't exactly made any money yet, but I am confident that
those opportunities will present themselves without having to modify
this core mission of connecting viewers and producers.

Regards,
-Frank

Frank Sinton
CEO