Hello all,

- I've added vodpod widget to my blog, which I use to promote shows to my
readers (mainly creators, video technology companies, VCs and people that
are interested in this field in general). Currently I am showing STBD, we
need girlfriends and Romeo Theater. I'd love to get suggestions from the
group about new shows to present in the widget - feel free to drop me a
line. Here is the post:

http://pravdam.com/2007/09/07/come-see-new-shows-right-here-on-your-right/

Kfir Pravda

E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]