> This might be a common question. I am looking to host some training
>  videos that we sell to clients. So we need something secure and with
>  really good quality. The client will login, watch some free videos
>  with the option of watching paid videos. Can anyone recommend some
>  video hosting services that would work well for this?

hey Pandu,

this is an interesting question.
I dont think ive seen anything like this.
iTunes might be the closest where you can watch a preview of a
video...then buy the "right to watch the video"...not the video itself
of course.

anyone know of a system that worked in the browser?

Jay

--
http://jaydedman.com
917 371 6790

**check out the new look: ryanishungry.com**