That is the way of the internet. Come up with a good idea. Market it,
get it going, then either sell it to the big dogs or let them
duplicate your idea, put bucks behind it, and pass you buy. Isn't that
is what is happening to the heart of video-bloging?

You can have a potter custom create a coffee mug for you and charge
you $35 to $55 or go to Walmart and get on for under $5. Not the same
product, but serving similar function.

So part of what I am hearing is that, if it is art and freedom of
speech you want, no strings attached, do your own Vlog and take a good
shot at traffic.

Like the earlier documentary photographers that brought the hidden
first pictures back to civilization, to open eyes of what is
important, or what is going on, or what the masses are misssing or to
alarm us of injustices... is the vloger.

But those early documentary photographers did find a way. Many of them
landed jobs with a new magazine at the time, LIFE magazine. It brought
these pictures to the masses, and the masses appreciated them. So
where is our saving ship now? Where is our life magazine? Or something
similar for vlogers to stay afloat on, and earn $.

So if the driver is traffic, How do I get more traffic? I don't have
10000's of hours to spend on social networking and seeing if after I
spend these hours anyone would appreciate or care to purchase what I
have to offer. They may be the wrong market.

I don't know if I have hours to sped with listing companies to get my
information to the masses.

What is the quickest way? Still sounds like YouTube?