Following Kent's advice on the importance of audio, I am looking for an
affordable leveler microphone. I bought some audio equipment in the past,
and got a bit burned with buying things that were not exactly what I need.

For a set of a news room, outdoor interview and such, I thought of buying
the following microphone: AUDIO TECHNICA ATR-35S Lavalier Microphone

It is relatively cheap, wireless is not a must, and I read good reviews
about it.

Did anyone here buy this microphone? Do you have any other recommendation
for a lavalier microphone?

Thanks!

Kfir Pravda

E:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Blog: www.pravdam.com