Hey Kfir

In case you are ordering that lav online or by phone, it is not
wireless. It has a cord/cable. Good mic for under $50.00 (US).

There is good info if you search the messages.

Under $100.00 the choices are few. $100 - $500 and you have a better
selection.

The other day I was looking for an answer and ran across this company
Gemini Sound (geminidj.com), they do DJ gear.

Some of the options
Gemini - <http://www.geminidj.com/ux16.html>
Nady - <http://www.nadypro.com/cat_wireless_microphone.cfm>
Shure - <http://www.shure.com/ProAudio/Products/index.htm>
Azden - <http://www.azdencorp.com/shop/customer/home.php?cat=29>
Sennheiser -
<http://www.sennheiserusa.com/newsite/category.asp?transid=cat50>
AKG - <http://www.akg.com/>
Telex - <http://www.telex.com/>

Big tip - You want more than one channel. Deciding between UHF/VHF
will depend on where you will use it most often.
UHF is good if you are in several different cities. You or others
around you will have more wireless mics on at the same time or there
is a lot of radio signals around (stations, dispatching etc)
VHF is cheaper but the down side is every one likes cheap, so you may
have others on your same freq. TV signals and other stuff is on VHF
too so cities and towns (metro areas) are not the best place for VHF.
If you are out in the country or suburbs there might be less interference.

Used is a good option.

If you locate a good source (ebay is always worth a shot) look for a
deal on a wireless system with a Lavalier and a handheld mic. You will
be glad you have it.