Rupert, excellent lesson. Gonna print this!
  JJC

Rupert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Schlomo,

Feedburner will make an enclosure for the first video file it sees a
link to, unless it sees a rel="enclosure" element.

So when you used to just link to your mov file, it'd turn that into
an enclosure that iTunes could see.

But now you're copying the Blip copy & paste code. And that contains
two links to Flash files with rel="enclosure"s in them. So
Feedburner sees that and turns the flv file into the only enclosure
for that post, and so iTunes ignores it. If you also had a
rel="enclosure" in your Quicktime link at the bottom, Feedburner is
smart enough to prioritise the mov file over the flv file.

So what you need to do is add a rel="enclosure" to your Quicktime
link. Then Resync your feed totally (the nuclear option) in the
Troubleshooting section of Feedburner and you'll be fine. It will
prioritize your mov rel="enclosure" over the two flv rel="enclosure"s
in the Blip player code. Though you could just delete those, just to
be sure.

Actually, there's something else you should be aware of. If you copy
& paste your code immediately, before Blip's had time to do the Flash
conversion, the Copy & Paste code that they give you links to the
original file (Quicktime mov or whatever), with a rel="enclosure".
This is what you have on Rabbits and Weddings, which is the only
other mov file that's an enclosure in your feed.

But if you wait until the Flash conversion is done before copying &
pasting, you get only the flv files in the Player code, with
rel="enclosure" in the links, and that's what screws you up.

What Blip should really do is either get rid of the rel="enclosure"
attached to flv files, which hardly anybody wants, or just STOP
changing the copy & paste code after it's done conversions. It
should keep the original file in the copy & paste code. It'd still
play in a Flash player when clicked, because of a magic little script
Blip puts in there that tells it to play the flv file if one is
available. And it would stop you having to manually code a link to
your mov file with a rel=enclosure.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv/
http://feeds.feedburner.com/twittervlog/