Hey guys,

Thought I'd chime in here.  A couple things:

* You're going to have the best experience using blip to get to iTunes
if you use your blip iTunes feed to do it.  Your blip iTunes feed is
http://yourname.blip.tv/rss/itunes/

* If you use FeedBurner in this fashion it'll still work, but you may
run into problems like these.

* We're about to refactor our cross-posting system in an upcoming
release (probably maybe a month off) and we're going to address this
problem in that refactoring.  The entire cross-posting workflow and
templating system will change... and those changes, in addition to
making everything more elegant and more efficient, will almost
definitely solve this problem.

Yours,

Mike