Even though most of the shows on their front page could be labeled "internet
tv", that doesn't make them any less independent than your personal vlog, or
Rupert's, or Schlomo's, or mine.  I have Bullemhead.com to show my friends
(like you) things from my life, things that catch my eye or ear.  I don't
care if only a handful of people see it, as long as it's the right handful.
Wreck & Salvage was born from a desire to share our work with a greater
audience.  We don't have any funding, corporate or otherwise.  So how is our
show less independent than a personal vlog?  Not trying to start shit, just
interested in your reasoning.

Have you or anyone emailed the blip folks about promoting the NaVloPoMo?
I'm sure they are open to suggestions, as that's pretty much been their M.O.
from day one. You catch more flies with honey, etc.

AQ

--
Adam Quirk
Wreck & Salvage