You are correct. I will email Blip and see if they would promote NaVloPoMo. I
dont know if
anyone has actually emailed Blip about this? Your advice is well taken.

Personally I dont see W&S as a show. It's not...hmm..."glossy". It's not
produced. It's not
trying to mimic television. I guess it could be classified as a show but no way
would I ever
call it Internet TV. I look at the work that you guys are doing coming more
from the
Independent or alternative side of doing things. With all the so-called shows
being
created, W&S is a breath of fresh air. You arent trying to make a series. I
suppose it's all in
how one perceives the work that is created. Maybe my perception of what you
guys do is
wrong? I dont know?

David
http://www.taoofdavid.com