Do the Xactis also fall into the category of "does not perform well in low
light"? "cause our lighting situations tend to pretty much suck... (people
want the room lights low so they can see the presentation slides better -
http://blogs.sun.com/storage/en_US/entry/what_we_re_watching_brian is fairly
typical.