My instinct is to agree with you, but in a spirit of correct spending of the
company budget, I'm looking at the alternatives.

Raymond, the footage you sent that you said is "at the highest possible
quality setting", how many minutes per GB can you record at that setting?

The reviews also talk about battery life with the Xactis being only about an
hour. Is it possible to run them off wall current while recording? An hour
will not be long enough for most of what we're doing, and having to fiddle
with batteries during a talk would be a definite turnoff.

--
best regards,
Deirdré Straughan

living & travelling in Italy