you guys suck

just kidding!

there have been a few bad apples in here, and drawn out terrible
back-and-forths that made me stop reading this group. that said,
the community is still here (or, there, or various places if we look).

cheryl colan's thread is proof that the videoblogging community
exists, and is sensitive and strong and passionate. however i prefer
to keep up with that community on Twitter for the most part.

all my very best of the season to you, each and every one.
-chuck

plug! working on the final ((?)) Vlog Santa going up soon:
http://vlogsanta.tv