Hi Everyone,

OK - so I've been gone for a while, and i thought everything would be
fine if I jumped right back in to vlogging.  Well it turns out
something is happening to my videos when I create them as .avi files
on Windows media player and then convert them to .mov on QT Pro.
Nothing is ever as easy as yout hink.  It gets all fuzzy, even breaks
down at certain times, and the sound quality diminishes at some points
to loud static.  I am sure I am not the first one to have this
problem, and it may have been dealt with before, but right now I am
trying to get my first Semanal video posted and I don't have the
patience to search the list.  Anyone who can help me please...HURRY!
I'm so dramatic.  Happy Saturday!

Thanks,
Tim

realitysandwich.wordpress.com