Here is my brief introduction.

I am Harsh Patel from Pune, India.
I have studied Electrical Engineering(2010-2014), but due to my interest
towards coding, I chose to have a career in software development.
I started my full time career with Cognizant technology
solutions (2014-2018), where i worked for development of a project for
Credit-Suisse Regulatory Reporting platform.
Then I switched to Siemens PLM software(2018-2021) for development of
Automation Designer based on NX.
Since Sept 2021, I have been working with Altair Engineering to develop the
HyperWorks car crash simulation product.

Overall I have 7+ years of experience in software development around C++
and python.

I used OpenOffice in my first computer in 2006. After that I recently
installed it again.
I felt so good that this project is still "Open" in this comericalized
world of softwares.
That gives me motivation to contribute my bit to this project.

I have attached my resume for your reference.

Regards,
Harsh